Beyond Investment Illusions
Like illusions that can create a false sense of reality, short-term movements in the market can cause clients to make decisions that appear to protect their investments—but are actually detrimental to their portfolio's long-term performance. Help your clients see past common investment illusions while teaching them behaviors that can help them reach their long-term financial goals.
- Why most important fundamentals of investing are counterintuitive
- How impulsive decisions fueled by short-term market movements can damage long-term results
- How investor behavior can affect investment returns far more than market performance
- Download the Beyond Investment Illusions client brochure
- Contact your Hartford Funds Advisor Consultant about client event opportunities
- Want to learn how to apply these insights to your practice? Send us your email.