Beyond Investment Illusions
Like illusions that can create a false sense of reality, short-term movements in the market can cause clients to make decisions that appear to protect their investments—but are actually detrimental to their portfolio's long-term performance. Help your clients see past common investment illusions while teaching them behaviors that can help them reach their long-term financial goals.
- Why most important fundamentals of investing are counterintuitive
- How impulsive decisions fueled by short-term market movements can damage long-term results
- How investor behavior can affect investment returns far more than market performance
- Download or order Beyond Investment Illusions below
- Share the volatility section on pages 3–6 with three clients
- Ask your Hartford Funds advisor consultant about doing a Beyond Investment Illusions intimate client/prospect event