The financial media's constant drumbeat of an upcoming market apocalypse can trigger panic and short-term investment decisions by your clients. Help investors view short-term fears from a long-term perspective and look past the "crisis du jour" to become more disciplined investors.
- How the media's constant predictions of market collapse contributes to client anxiety
- How the resulting fear-based decisions can hurt long-term results
- The positive economic trends that are often overlooked by the media, therefore many investors aren't aware of them
John Diehl, Sr. Vice President, explains the media's influence on investors, and how you can help tune out the noise and stay focused.
- Download the Media Replay client brochure
- Contact your Hartford Funds Advisor Consultant about client event opportunities
- Want to learn how to apply these insights to your practice? Send us your email.
John Diehl is a registered representative of Hartford Funds Distributors, LLC.