Do you ever wonder if clients are hearing your advice? Your messages are competing with lots of other messages to gain your clients’ attention. Clients are juggling lots of priorities in their lives, and the volume, velocity, and complexity of information they’re exposed to is increasing. Learn the science of breaking through the noise from the MIT AgeLab and the necessary attributes of a messages to capture attention and influence action.
- What your clients are paying attention to
- How to frame your messages to capture client attention
- 5 attributes of an engaging message
- Watch the Attention Economics webinar replay
- Contact your Hartford Funds Advisor Consultant about strategies to break through the noise and help clients stay focused
- Want to learn how to apply these insights to your practice? Send us your email.
The MIT AgeLab is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.