The Quality of Life
MIT AgeLab has identified three questions you should ask your clients to assess how prepared they are to live well in retirement:
- Who will change my light bulbs?
- How will I get an ice cream cone?
- Who will I have lunch with?
What do these questions have to do with retirement planning? A lot more than you might think. They actually uncover important factors about aging in place, staying mobile, and maintaining a strong social network in retirement. These factors can serve as a starting point for planning a satisfying retirement.
- How MIT AgeLab's 3 questions relate to your clients' retirement
- Why the 3 questions engage clients so effectively
- How to use advisor and client worksheets to implement The Quality of Life content
This fun, three-minute video reveals MIT AgeLab's insights to help clients overcome key retirement challenges. Share it with your clients.
- Download client and advisor worksheets in the Resources sections
- Contact your Hartford Funds Advisor Consultant about helping clients create the retirement they envision
- Want to learn how to apply these insights to your practice? Send us your email.
Resources to Use with Clients
The MIT AgeLab is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.
Animated video: 204038