Awakening the Sleeping Giant
The right business model can unlock growth and time for your practice. Surprisingly, many advisors end up with a business model by accident. Do the statements below hit home with you?
- Cancel the team meeting, we don’t have time this week…
- I can’t seem to spend time with my best clients because…
- We lost a client last week, and I hadn’t had a meaningful conversation with them in six months…
Your time is your most valuable asset. Make the most efficient use of your time by creating the right business model for your practice, developing a future vision and overcoming capacity and control challenges.
- Five questions to ask yourself when creating a vision for your practice
- An “average assets per household” exercise to create a client service model
- A proactive client meeting plan suggests client meeting topics throughout the year. Clients understand that you have a clear process for monitoring their financial-plan performance and responding to changes in goals, expectations, and risk sensitivity
- Download the Awakening the Sleeping Giant worksheet
- Contact your Hartford Funds Advisor Consultant about creating or refining your business model
- Want to learn how to apply these insights to your practice? Send us your email
Red Rock Strategic Partners is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.