The lifeblood of a thriving practice is bringing in new relationships—not just more relationships, but quality relationships. Learn insights from Red Rock Strategic Partners about how to grow your practice by attracting the right type of client.
- How to profile the type of client that you serve best: where those clients come from, where they exist, and what their needs are
- Three specific strategies that are time- and cost-effective and for sourcing new clients:
- Build a pipeline of 75 referrals by leveraging existing relationships
- Connect with centers of influence that provide access to groups of clients you want to reach
- Create a niche focus
- How to define your value proposition that differentiates you from the competition
Matt Johnston, CEO, Red Rock Strategic Partners, shares talking points to get referrals from your top 25 clients.
- Download the Growth Connections workbook
- Contact your Hartford Funds Advisor Consultant about profiling the type of client you serve best—and attracting more of them
- Want to learn how to apply these insights to your practice? Send us your email
Red Rock Strategic Partners is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.