The financial media's constant drumbeat of an upcoming market apocalypse can trigger panic and short-term investment decisions by your clients. Help investors view short-term fears from a long-term perspective and look past the "crisis du jour" to become more disciplined investors.
- How the media's constant predictions of market collapse contributes to client anxiety
- How the resulting fear-based decisions can hurt long-term results
- The positive economic trends that are often overlooked by the media, therefore many investors aren't aware of them
- Download or order Media Replay below
- Share the consequences of panic decisions on pages 12-13 with three clients
- Ask your Hartford Funds advisor consultant about doing a Media Replay intimate client/prospect event
John Diehl is a registered representative of Hartford Funds Distributors, LLC.