How to Help Clients Make Rational Decisions When It Feels Like the World Is Falling Apart
The pandemic, an economic shutdown, and an uncertain future have many investors on edge. Client anxiety can result in trading long-term results for short-term comfort. While every crisis is unique, there may be characteristics that are common to all crises regardless of their origin. Providing a historical perspective can help investors persevere during times of crisis.
- The lifecycle of a crisis
- How to avoid impulsive investment decisions
- 3 steps to help clients stay focused on their long-term goals
- Watch our On-Demand Webinar
- Download our Media Replay client brochure below
- Contact your Hartford Funds representative, or call 800-456-7526, for ideas about how to implement this content