What your clients’ past can reveal about their relationship with money
Your clients are constantly making financial decisions in their daily lives, but few stop to think about why they make those decisions. A decision that seemed rational at the time might be a regrettable one later, leaving a client wondering, “Why did I do that?”
It’s because they have a unique history with money, or “money story,” that’s influencing their financial decision-making in ways they don’t even realize.
Kathleen Burns Kingsbury, wealth psychology expert, brings decades of experience counseling clients about their money story.
Clients and prospects will learn:
- How to discover their own money story
- How it impacts the way they save, spend, invest, and gift money
- How they can change their money story to make better financial decisions
Introducing this concept will demonstrate that you’re a financial professional who’s committed not only to the technical aspects of money management, but also the human side of finance.
Kathleen Burns Kingsbury, founder of KBK Wealth Connection, explains the concept of a personal money story and how it can influence clients’ financial health and wellbeing.
- Download and read the client whitepaper below
- Contact your Hartford Funds advisor consultant about hosting a client event
Kathleen Burns Kingsbury is not affiliated with Hartford Funds.