Fear, Finance & the High Anxiety Client
Volatility can be unpredictable, rearing its ugly head at any time. And when it does, a constant stream of “bad news” can result in heightened fear and anxiety among investors. At times like this your guidance is critical. Just as a good doctor knows how to treat the whole patient, rather than just a condition, financial advisors must be prepared to actively address how their clients feel as well as how they invest.
- How client anxiety affects financial planning and the advisor-client relationship
- 3 symptoms of investor anxiety
- 6 ways for advisors to respond when clients show symptoms of high anxiety
- Download or order the advisor white paper below
- Learn to recognize the 3 symptoms of client anxiety
- Check out our easy-to-use Media Replay client brochure
The MIT Age Lab is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.