Fear, Finance & the High Anxiety Client
In the aftermath of the financial crisis, investors have enjoyed a long bull market with only a few market corrections. But volatility can be unpredictable. It can spike when bad news surges, resulting in heightened fear and anxiety among investors. Just as a good doctor knows how to treat the whole patient, rather than just a condition, financial advisors must be prepared to actively address how their clients feel as well as how they invest.
- How client anxiety affects financial planning and the advisor-client relationship
- 3 symptoms of investor anxiety
- 6 ways for advisors to respond when clients show symptoms of high anxiety
- Download or order the advisor white paper below
- Learn to recognize the 3 symptoms of client anxiety
- Check out our easy-to-use Media Replay client brochure
The MIT Age Lab is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.