Longevity is changing retirement (Do your services match up?)
Retirement has changed but retirement planning hasn’t. It’s imperative that today’s practices evolve from a focus on financial security to the new business of longevity planning. The MIT AgeLab recommends building a network of longevity-related professionals to help solve the challenges of longer retirements and differentiate your practice.
- Why planning hasn’t kept up with retirement trends
- How to identify trusted providers clients may need as they age
- How referrals can grow as a result of your longevity expertise
- Download or order the financial professional workbook below
- Review the blue outer ring in the diagram on page 3 of the workbook. Consider which of the categories your clients tend to need the most help with.
- Choose three categories to focus on. Choose three professionals from the list to contact on page 4 of the workbook.
The MIT AgeLab is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds. 223174