Jill T. Slomski
Founder of Niche Team, LLC
Jill T. Slomski, founder of Niche Team, LLC has more than 25 years of experience helping businesses and individuals define their strengths, improve their efficiency, and attain—even surpass—their goals. Hartford Funds collaborated with Jill and Niche Team to develop an intentional process to help women advisors create a powerful personal brand.
Jill’s technique is an easy-to-follow three-part process. The workbook and video below walk you through and explain each step.
1. To claim your competitive edge
- Identify your strengths
- Acknowledge areas for growth
- Recognize your motivations & values
2. How to create your perfect pitch
- Articulate how and why you’re different
- Determine how to communicate your competitive edge in the best way possible
3. How to grow your network
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your existing networking options and relationships
- Uncover ways to get better results
- Learn to be intentional and ask for the business
Jill explains how to use and apply the workbook steps.
- Watch the workbook video above
- Contact your Hartford Funds Advisor Consultant about creating your powerful personal brand
- Want to learn how to apply these insights to your practice? Send us your email.
Niche Team, LLC is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.