Why It’s Always a Good Time to Find New Clients
Prospecting during a crisis can be a disaster waiting to happen because your motives can be perceived as insincere. To avoid this potential awkwardness, many advisors stop prospecting because it’s not worth the risk. And yet, top advisors add new clients during crises. The Oechsli Institute has developed 3 subtle prospecting strategies to acquire clients without coming off as too salesy.
Learn How to:
- Turn clients into crisis-time advocates
- Generate crisis-related introductions
- Prospect virtually through Centers of Influence
- Download the workbook below
- In the workbook, complete the table on page 5 to create your client connection game plan.
- Begin using the talking points on page 6 to identify your clients’ contacts you could help.
The Oechsli Institute is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.