Note: Prior to using LinkedIn or implementing any of the strategies referenced in this presentation, please consult with your firm’s legal and compliance teams, social media policy, and required participation in social media programs.
Online Strategies to Acquire High Net Worth Clients
Many advisors have no idea if their online presence is helping or hurting their affluent prospecting efforts. And how would they? They aren’t out there studying the digital trends of affluent consumers. That’s how we can help. The Oechsli Institute’s 2019 affluent consumer research uncovered digital strategies that can help you prospect and connect with them.
- How to build your online presence
- Digital strategies to connect with 3 different affluent age groups
- How to be found when the prospects do a Google search for an advisor
- Download a copy of the workbook below
- Complete the action step on page 4 to begin engaging with clients and prospects on Facebook
- Complete the action step on page 7 to begin building your online presence while attracting new affluent prospects
Prior to implementing any of the strategies referenced in this article or workbook, please consult with your firm’s legal and compliance teams about social media policies and required participation in social media programs.
The Oechsli Institute is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.