How to engage remotely
For many of us, virtual meetings have gone from being an occasional event to being the only means of meeting with clients. But virtual meetings have their challenges. The good news is, the opportunities that virtual meetings offer outweigh the challenges—as long as you understand best practices of virtual meetings.
In this presentation, you’ll learn:
- How to feel more comfortable on camera
- How to establish rapport in a virtual setting
- How to build trust using “transitive trust”
- Download the presentation slides below
- If you find this information to be of value, contact your Hartford Funds advisor consultant about hosting a workshop for your team, complex, or region