In today’s society, being able to respectfully communicate and connect with people whose life experiences differ from ours is essential. This presentation will help you learn how to use inclusive language to deepen relationships with current and prospective clients, as well as your teammates, family, and friends. Topics include gender identity, sexual orientation, race and ethnicity, age, and ability.
- How the concept of "intersectionality" could hinder our communication
- Which terms are less inclusive and more inclusive
- How to respond if you've gotten feedback about something you've said
- Download the presentation slides below
- If you find this information to be of value, contact your Hartford Funds advisor consultant about hosting a workshop for your team, complex, or region