Note: Prior to implementing any of the strategies referenced in this workbook, please consult with your firm’s legal and compliance teams about social media policies and programs.
LinkedIn is known for being an effective prospecting tool. Yet many financial professionals fail to get results with it. Why? LinkedIn is vast and it can feel overwhelming. Many wonder if they’re using the right strategy or just wasting time. Mastering LinkedIn can help. Oechsli's research reveals how top financial professionals brought in new clients using LinkedIn. These methods can help put an end to frustration and get you the results you want instead.
- Effective search terms to find prospects on LinkedIn
- How to find ideal prospects using an "advocate search"
- Three specific ways to ask clients for introductions to their LinkedIn connections
Source: Oechsli, 2019
- Consult with your firm’s legal and compliance teams about social media policies and required participation in social media programs
- Today, download or order the Mastering LinkedIn workbook below
- Follow instructions on pages 4-6 to identify 21 prospects using LinkedIn
Oechsli is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Hartford Funds.