Minor adjustments can be surprisingly effective
Many financial professionals feel that their teams aren’t as effective as they could be—and think sweeping changes to their team’s processes are the answer. But oftentimes, small tweaks in a few key areas can transform their practice. This content explains small adjustments that have been shown to maximize a team’s potential and increase their productivity.
- Why your team is likely bigger than you think
- How the “We Syndrome” hurts team effectiveness
- How to discover each team member’s unique skills, passions, and strengths
- Download the financial professional worksheet below
- If you find this information to be of value, contact your Hartford Funds team about how this content could help your team